Not Able To Update Ship To Location On Sales Order Header After Order Is Booked.
(Doc ID 1125044.1)
Last updated on APRIL 17, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Reproduce
1) Open sales order entry form
2) Enter Customer # (Primary Ship To location defaults)
3) Enter order type (For some users, a profile option is set, so the order type defaults from there)
4) Enter other details as required on Header.
5) Enter line details.
6) Book the sales order.
7) Now change the Ship to location on sales order header (this ship to location has a order type defined in customer master)
8) A message pops up "You are not allowed to update Order Type because order is booked".
There is a OEXEDEPB.pls OE Dependencies package. You have disabled the dependency between ship to and order type, but it did not work. Why is that?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document