When Inserting NFR Stops, the Refnums, Remarks And Involved Parties Do Not Move With the Stop as Expected
(Doc ID 1126273.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fleet Management - Version: 6.1.0 to 6.1.2 - Release: 6.1 to 6.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When inserting an NFR Stop on a shipment, the existing Stop Remarks, Refnums and Involved Parties do not get moved along with the Stop Location as expected. Instead, the Remarks, Refnums and Involved Parties remain on the stop number they were entered.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into OTM 6.1.
2. Search for a Fleet Shipment which contains Involved Parties, Refnums and/or Remarks on the stop.
3. Select and go to Actions --> Shipment Management --> Change Shipment Stops --> Insert NFR Stop
4. Enter the following:
NFR LOCATION ID
Insert NFR Location before existing stop: Leave checked
5. Click OK.
6. Click to edit the shipment.
7. Click the Stops tab.
8. Click to Edit the NFR stop.
9. Note the Remarks, Refnums and Involved parties are now listed for the NFR Stop instead of moving to the next stop as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|