Unable to Delete Service Provider Association
(Doc ID 1128484.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.0.4 to 6.2.0 [Release 6 to 6.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Remove association is not working for user association created for a user that is created by SERVPROV.ADMIN. Because of this, user associations cannot be deleted in OTM.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to OTM as SERVPROV.ADMIN.
2. Navigate Security Services > User Manager > Manage Association.
3. Enter the following information:
a. User Name
b. Association Qualifier = DISPATCH LOCATION
c. Association Value = (this is a location id in OTM that has been setup as a dispatch location).
4. Bring up all the active associations again by navigating Services > User Manager > Manage Association.
5. Search for the same row as listed above and select the row.
6. Click "Remove".
7. OTM then prompts with a dialog box asking: "Are you sure you want to delete this association". Click OK.
6. Note the follow message is received saying the deletion was successful:
The requested association has been successfully removed for the user (SERVPROV.USER)
7. Bring up all the active associations again by navigating Services > User Manager > Manage Association
8. Search for the same row as listed above. Note that the association is not deleted as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document