Unable to Delete Service Provider Association
Last updated on JULY 09, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.0.4 to 6.2.0 - Release: 6 to 6.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Remove association is not working for user association created for a user that was created by SERVPROV.ADMIN. Because of this, user associations cannot be deleted in OTM.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to OTM as SERVPROV.ADMIN.
2. Navigate Security Services > User Manager > Manage Association.
3. Enter the following information:
a. User Name
b. Association Qualifier = DISPATCH LOCATION
c. Association Value = (this is a location id in OTM that has been setup as a dispatch location).
4. Bring up all the active associations again by navigating Services > User Manager > Manage Association.
5. Search for the same row as listed above and select the row.
6. Click "Remove".
7. OTM then prompts with a dialog box asking: "Are you sure you want to delete this association". Click OK.
6. Note the follow message receive saying the deletion was successful:
The requested association has been successfully removed for the user (SERVPROV.USER)
7. Bring up all the active associations again by navigating Services > User Manager > Manage Association
8. Search for the same row as listed above. Note that the association was not deleted as expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms