Cannot Override The Defaulted Tax On A Purchase Order.
Last updated on MAY 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version: 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 - Release: 12 to 12.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:POXPOEPO.FMB - Enter Purchase Orders GUI
Cannot override the defaulted tax on a PO (Purchase Order) by changing the Tax Classification code on the Additional Tax Information page.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log on system with Purchasing responsibility
2. Create a standard purchase order and save.
3. Navigate to Actions > Manage Tax and this will show that tax classification that defaults from E-Business Tax for eg. it shows a classification TAX9.25% with a rate of 9.25%.
4. Click on 'Additional Tax Information' button and change the defaulted tax rate (say for eg: RATE0%)
5. Click on 'Apply' and it will navigate back to the tax page.
6. The tax classification is not overridden and the tax amount is not re-calculated according to new tax rate 0%.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms