Pricing Modifier Is Not Automatically Applied To A Sales Order Line Even Though Shown in Pricing Engine Request Viewer
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:OEXOEORD.FMB - Sales Orders
*** Checked for currency on 30-APR-2015 ***
On : 12.1.1 version, Pricing, Discounting & Charges
Find that a discount modifier with a customer qualifier attached to it is not being applied to a sales order line upon saving. However, when the Price Line functionality is invoked from the Actions Button, the discount is applied.
Expect the discount to be applied when the order line is saved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility= Order Management super user (or equivalent)
2. Navigate to: Orders, Returns > Sales Orders
3. Enter an order for the customer assigned to this modifier.
4. Click on the line items tab, enter an order line and save.
5. Using actions > view adjustments it is shown that this discount is not applied.
6. Use actions > Price Line
Now this modifier is applied.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms