Can Not Unassign Driver or Withdraw Broadcast Tender from Tendered Shipment that has a Driver Assigned
(Doc ID 1137209.1)
Last updated on JULY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.1.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Service Provider receiving a Broadcast Tender on a Fleet shipment (with an assigned driver) bids lower than the shipment cost and gets accepted. Client withdrawing Tender neither can un-assign the order release (as it will error with :
"Selected order releases were already unassigned OR Fleet resource Assigned. ")
Nor can un-assign Driver to the shipment (gets an error -Shipment xxxxxx is not fleet shipment, can not perform this action ).
Expect be able to un-assign the driver to the shipment
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using a shipment assigned to a "Fleet" Service Provider, assign a Driver
2. Shipment Actions > Shipment Management > Open Tender > Broadcast Tender.
3. Non-Fleet Service Provider should be displayed in the page. Click OK (or Submit).
4. Non-Fleet Service Provider submits a bid
5. Accept the Tender
6. Withdraw the tender and un-assign the order release, will get an error: Selected order releases were already unassigned OR Fleet resource Assigned..
7. Un-assign the driver to that shipment, and will get an error : Shipment xxxxx is not fleet shipment, can not perform this action.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document