Agent Action On Tracking Event: Match Shipment By Saved Query Is Not Working
(Doc ID 1137464.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.1.0 to 6.1.3 - Release: 6.1 to 6.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to set up an agent to match the Shipment based on Saved Query defined then enter a tracking event, the agent does fire but the following error occurs:
2010-05-07 05:47:17.744 427763 Error Exception java.lang.ClassCastException:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into an instance running 6.1
2. Create an Agent
3. Create Saved Query
4. Navigate to Fleet Management > Visibility > Tracking Event
5. Enter Carrier for Responsible Party
6. Enter Delivered and Delivered to Connecting Line for Status
7. Enter Today's date and Timezone
8. Click Finished and then viewed the log
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document