Last updated on JUNE 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Application Object Library - Version 12.0.6 to 12.2 [Release 12 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After doing the Auditing Setup on tables for a custom application a problem is found in the AuditTrail Report for Audit Group Validation program.
This are the steps:
1. Define Audit Groups
2. Assign Columns to Audit Tables
3. Run AuditTrail Update Tables program
4. Run AuditTrail Report for Audit Group Validation program.
The first 3 steps work fine and AuditTrail Update Tables program completes normally, but there is an issue with AuditTrail Report for Audit Group Validation program. In the log, some tables are mentioned as Missing.
FNDATRPT module: AuditTrail Report for Audit Group Validation
- Audit Group Table Name : XXX_BILLER_SVC_OFFER
- Audit Group Oracle Username : XXX is Audit Enabled
- Audit Group Table : XXX_BILLER_SVC_OFFER is missing
- Audit Group Table Synonym : XXX_BILLER_SVC_OFFER is VALID
- Audit Group Shadow Table :XXX _BILLER_SVC_OFFER_A is missing
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms