Can the Default Destination Locator for Min Max Replenishment Be Set At Subinventory Level?
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
To use the Min max planning process for an item in a subinventory which has locator defined.
1. Min Max Subinventory setup done for an Item with locator .
2. Run the Min-Max program with Subinventory Level
3. The Move Order is generated without allocations.
4. Run the Move Order Pick Slip report with Auto Allocate approved lines set to ‘Yes’
5. The lines still are not auto allocated because there is no default destination locator.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms