Error In FTI When Joining Shipment And Order Tables
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Transportation Intelligence - Version 6.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 19-Sep-2013***
The following error is received when attempting to create an ad hoc query by joining the shipment and order tables.
Odbc driver returned an error (SQLExecDirectW).
Error Codes: OPR4ONWY:U9IM8TAC:OI2DL65PState: HY000. Code: 10058. NQODBC SQL_STATE: HY000 nQSError: 10058 A general error has occurred. nQSError: 14026 Unable to navigate requested expression: Shipment Details.FTI Shipment GID. Please fix the metadata consistency warnings. (HY000)SQL Issued: SELECT "- Shipment Details"."FTI Shipment GID" saw_0, "- Order Details"."Late Delivery Date" saw_1 FROM "Fusion Transportation Intelligence" ORDER BY saw_0, saw_1
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Transportation Intelligence --> Ad Hoc Query
2. Click on the "Create a New request" icon
3. Click on Fusion Transportation Intelligence
4. Expand Shipment Analysis
5. Expand Shipment Details
6. Click on "FTI Shipment GID"
7. Scroll down to Order Analysis, and expand it
8. Expand Order Details, then click on "Late Delivery Date"
9. Under the Criteria on the right hand side, click on the display results button
10. Note the error received.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms