Pending Move Transactions FAQ
(Doc ID 1141334.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Pending Move transaction error is coming "Transaction quantity must be less than or equal to quantity available to move" while Assembly is not OSP item, and Resources are WIP Move. And many other type of errors are also appearing.
1. <Component>:Quantity must be less than or equal to Available to transact
2. No open period found for date entered
3. No charges allowed for this job/schedule
4. Transaction date precedes release date for the job/schedule
Cause: You entered a date that precedes the release date for your job or schedule.
Action: Please enter a date that is on or after the release date of the job
5. The value for CREATED_BY either does not correspond to the value for CREATED_BY_NAME or does not uniquely specify a value for CREATED_BY_NAME. Please change CREATED_BY or CREATED_BY_NAME.
6. "The transaction quantity exceeds the overcompletion tolerance set for the Job, Repetitive Line/Assembly, or the Organization."
"transaction quantity must be less than or equal to quantity available to move"
7. Transactions stuck in Pending (not in error) without any error message.
8. CST_INVALID_WIP - missing records in WIP_PERIOD_BALANCES
9. Error: An assembly transaction cannot be processed in background mode if it has backflush components that are serial controlled or lot controlled where the lot cannot be derived.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document