Assign Equipment Evaluates Other Locations When Location Id Is Entered Causing Additional Processing Time in the Logs
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.1.0 to 6.1.3 - Release: 6.1 to 6.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into OTM.
2. Navigate to Shipment Management -> Shipment Management -> Buy Shipments.
3. Search for a fleet Shipment where Equipment Type has not been assigned.
4. Go to Actions -> Fleet Management -> Assign -> Equipment Type.
5. Check the box next to "Drop Empty After Freight".
6. For this same row, enter a "Location ID".
7. Enter "Equipment Type Saved Query ID".
8. Click "Ok".
9. If the logs are reviewed with Planning Logging on, note multiple locations being reviewed and not just the one chosen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms