Assign Equipment Evaluates Other Locations When Location Id Is Entered Causing Additional Processing Time in the Logs
(Doc ID 1144343.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.1.0 to 6.1.3 [Release 6.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the Action "Assign Equipment Type" and entering a specific location, it is seen in the logs that all locations are being evaluated. Because of this, additional processing time is used.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into OTM.
2. Navigate to Shipment Management -> Shipment Management -> Buy Shipments.
3. Search for a fleet Shipment where Equipment Type has not been assigned.
4. Go to Actions -> Fleet Management -> Assign -> Equipment Type.
5. Check the box next to "Drop Empty After Freight".
6. For this same row, enter a "Location ID".
7. Enter "Equipment Type Saved Query ID".
8. Click "Ok".
9. If the logs are reviewed with Planning Logging on, note multiple locations being reviewed and not just the one chosen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document