Delivery is ship confirmed successfully, but delivery details do not progress to SHIPPED or INTERFACED
(Doc ID 1147826.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.0.6 and later
Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.10 to 12.2.10 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The delivery details for a certain order are still staged, with next stop = ship confirm, after the associated delivery had been ship confirmed. Also find that the trip stops associated to the delivery are still open.
Expect the delivery details to show as interfaced, and the trip stops to be closed
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to the shipping transactions form.
2. Find the problematic order
3. See that all the delivery details are staged/pick confirmed.
4. Go to the delivery tab
5. See that the delivery is confirmed
6. Go the the path by stop tab.
7. See that the trip stops are still open.
8. Attempt to close the pickup stop
9. Error message says the stop cannot be closed because there is still an open delivery.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document