Work Invoice Number Not Being Populated On Work Invoice Record
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Freight Payment, Billing, and Claims - Version: 6.1.1 to 6.1.2 - Release: 6.1 to 6.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find when trying to generate a second work invoice for a shipment after adding a special service payable, the work invoice number column is not being populated for the second work invoice gid.
Expect after adding a special service and generating a second work invoice, that the work invoice number column would be populated for the second work invoice gid.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Build a direct shipment
2. Select the shipment and assign a driver – action: fleet management -> assign -> driver
3. Create a work invoice – action: fleet management -> driver dispatch -> generate work driver invoice
4. Query on the invoice create for the driver UI: fleet management - driver work invoice
Using the action -> send to interface transmission. This will set the status to WORK_INVOICE_SENT_SENT
5. Edit the shipment and add a special service to the shipment and create another work invoice using the same action as before
6. Work invoice for the driver is created. If you edit the invoice and review, you will notice that the work invoice number is missing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms