Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running Create Accounting - Cost Management process, the following error is generated at the Subledger Accounting Program Report:
Steps to Reproduce
1. Connect to General Ledger Super User Responsibility.
2. Go to General Ledger>Create a primary and secondary ledger.
3. Go to General Ledger>Create mapping of accounts between primary and secondary ledgers.
4. Review Doc ID 788666.1 for setting up PLA.
5. Connect to Purchasing Super User Responsibility.
6. Go to Purchasing>Enter a PO and receive and deliver to Inventory.
7. Connect to Cost Management - SLA Responsibility.
8. Go to Request>Submit Request>Run Create Accounting - Cost Management Process.
9. Error is generated at the Subledger Accounting Program Report.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms