Create Accounting - Cost Management with Error 95353 Subledger Accounting was unable to derive an accounting code combination using the account derivation rule Cost Management Default Account owned by Oracle
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running Create Accounting - Cost Management process, the following error is generated at the Subledger Accounting Program Report:
Steps to Reproduce
1. Connect to General Ledger Super User Responsibility.
2. Go to General Ledger>Create a primary and secondary ledger.
3. Go to General Ledger>Create mapping of accounts between primary and secondary ledgers.
4. Review Doc ID 788666.1 for setting up PLA.
5. Connect to Purchasing Super User Responsibility.
6. Go to Purchasing>Enter a PO and receive and deliver to Inventory.
7. Connect to Cost Management - SLA Responsibility.
8. Go to Request>Submit Request>Run Create Accounting - Cost Management Process.
9. Error is generated at the Subledger Accounting Program Report.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms