Create Accounting - Cost Management with Error 95353 Subledger Accounting was unable to derive an accounting code combination using the account derivation rule Cost Management Default Account owned by Oracle
(Doc ID 1158183.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running Create Accounting - Cost Management process, the following error is generated at the Subledger Accounting Program Report:
Steps to Reproduce
1. Connect to General Ledger Super User Responsibility.
2. Go to General Ledger>Create a primary and secondary ledger.
3. Go to General Ledger>Create mapping of accounts between primary and secondary ledgers.
4. Review Doc ID 788666.1 for setting up PLA.
5. Connect to Purchasing Super User Responsibility.
6. Go to Purchasing>Enter a PO and receive and deliver to Inventory.
7. Connect to Cost Management - SLA Responsibility.
8. Go to Request>Submit Request>Run Create Accounting - Cost Management Process.
9. Error is generated at the Subledger Accounting Program Report.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!