Unit Selling Price Not Updated Correctly After Do Mass Change To Future Pricing Date Then Reprice at Fulfillment
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Pricing - Version 184.108.40.206 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Oracle Order Management - Version 220.127.116.11 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168 version, Pricing Engine
Find that after changing the pricing date to a future date through mass change, the pricing date is changed and the order is repriced at the new date, not the date specified during mass update. This causes the list price to change unexpectedly.
Expect that changing the pricing date should be honored after mass update.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to 'Order Management Super User->Order Organizer' and query based on 'Customer' and 'Status' = 'Awaiting Shipping'
2. Change the 'Schedule Ship Date' from '01-Feb-2010' to '28-Feb-2010'
3. Navigate Find->Lines then Select All
4. Navigate 'Tools->Mass Change' and update the 'Pricing->Pricing Date' to '01-Feb-2010'.
5. Complete shipment and fulfillment on a date other then the date '01-Feb-2010'
-- notice that the pricing date is the date fulfillment took place (31-JAN-10), not '01-Feb-2010' --
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, the wrong selling price is charged to the customer.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms