GLCCON Consolidation Program Errors CCON0126, for Budget Amount Type and Autopost Option On
(Doc ID 1162853.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Executable:GLCCON - Consolidation Transfer
You are getting the error in the Consolidation transfer program for budget. This happens when you run the consolidation transfer program with the Auto Post ON. The program errors out with this following error after successful completion of the Journal Import request.
CCON0126: glcmai.run_posting() - Failed to AutoPost the batch
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Create the journal batch for budget. Program Create Journal request get completed successfully and creates the journal batch
2. Post the Journal Batch
3. Create the transfer Consolidation process for the same book to the parent book
4. Once submitted with the "AutoPost" Option the two programs gets populated
5. Consolidation Transfer and Journal Import
6. Journal Import program completes Successfully
7. Consolidation program completes with error "CCON0126: glcmai.run_posting() - Failed to AutoPost the batch"
8. The batch created from the consolidation program is created and can be seen in the Parent book with unposted status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Still Have Questions?|