Vision Demo - How To Create An Outside Processing Based Requisition/Purchase Order
(Doc ID 1163673.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 18.104.22.168 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Oracle Purchasing - Version 11.5.10 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for currency on 23-FEB-2015
To demonstrate the steps necessary to create an outside processing based requisition/purchase order utilizing the Vision Demonstration database users and data.
The note will cover the following :
1. Identify an outside processing item and assembly for use on the Discrete Job
2. Perform the move transaction to the outside processing operation
3. Confirm a record is passed into the po_requisitions_interface_all table.
4. Import the requisition and confirm the destination is Shop Floor
5. Autocreate the requisition to a Purchase Order
6. Conduct the Receipt of the Item into the Shop Floor.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document