Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.1.1 to 6.1.3 - Release: 6.1 to 6.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After removing the 'n' button from a screen set and then attaching the new screen set to the user menu, the 'n' button is still present.
Expect that after removing the 'n' button and attaching the new screen set to the user menu that the 'n' button would still be removed and not show up.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Copied P_BID Screen Set
2. Removed the 'n' button from the Search Screen
3. Added Screen Set to a menu
4. Logged out and logged back in to OTM
5. Clicked on Screen Set on the menu and in the see the 'n' button present
6. Navigated back to Configuration and Administration > User Configuration > Screen Set Manager and looked at the custom Screen Set and the 'n' button is still showing as removed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms