Rounding Issues In Uom Conversion During Putaway
(Doc ID 1176664.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 11.5.10.CU1 and later
Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.8 to 12.2.8 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are not able to putaway an item that was received in a UOM different from the primary UOM.
Reason being the UOM conversion round issues cause qty discrepancy between PO Line,
Move Order Line, RCV Transactions and WMS LPN Contents.
Steps to Reproduce ###
1. Create a new Lot controlled Item (eg: 111088) with primary UOM as CS
2. Define UOM conversion for this item as 1 CS = 525 EA
3. Create a PO (51885) for 1 CS for this item
4. Receive this PO into the LPN "COXUOM01" for 10 EA
5. Try to Putaway this LPN you will get the error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document