Rounding Issues In Uom Conversion During Putaway
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 11.5.10.CU1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are not able to putaway an item that was received in a UOM different from the primary UOM.
Reason being the UOM conversion round issues cause qty discrepancy between PO Line,
Move Order Line, RCV Transactions and WMS LPN Contents.
Steps to Reproduce ###
1. Create a new Lot controlled Item (eg: 111088) with primary UOM as CS
2. Define UOM conversion for this item as 1 CS = 525 EA
3. Create a PO (51885) for 1 CS for this item
4. Receive this PO into the LPN "COXUOM01" for 10 EA
5. Try to Putaway this LPN you will get the error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms