Able to Schedule Appointment that Spans Timeslots that are Blocked.
(Doc ID 1177684.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 5.5.05.03 to 6.1.3 [Release 5.5 to 6.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On OTM Version 5.5.05.03
Find when scheduling of appointments, you are allowed to schedule an appointment into a blocked time slot.
Expect that if the times slot is already taken that you would not be allowed to over lap an appointment into a blocked time slot.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up a customer with a fixed stop time of 4 hours
2. Set the slot time for two hours on resource tab
3. Set Calendar to allow dock to receive between 3 - 9 PM
2. Create 2 Orders
4. Create two direct shipments for the two orders.
5. Schedule first shipment to start in 15:00 time slot
6. Manually drag and drop shipment second shipment into 19:00
Move is feasible but should not be allowed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document