Shipment Does Not Display Records In Status Type Sequence
(Doc ID 1181183.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.1.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Shipments are not displayed in sequence based on Status Type.
Expect the created Status Type with sequence 1 to be on top of the list of statuses once one clicks on the Status button for a shipment
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login OTM 6.1.
2. Navigate to Configuration and Administration> Power Data > General > Status Types.
3. Click on New button and create a status type with sequence 1.
4. Create an OR , built a shipment, and checked the resulting shipment.
5. Opened the shipment in edit mode and clicked on Status Button, on the status screen.
6. Check to see the sequence of the status type.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document