When Planning a Shipment From a Subdomain, the Sell Shipment's S_Equipment is Created In Parent Domain.
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.0.4 to 6.1.3 [Release 6 to 6.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 24-Oct-2012***
When Planning a Sell Shipment from a sub-domain, the Sell Shipment's S_EQUIPMENT is being created In parent domain. As a result, the following error occurs when trying to unassign the order release from the sub-domain.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Parent Domain (DOMAIN) that has the following objects setup:
- The Buy Itinerary.
- A Buy Shipment agent that triggers on Buy Shipment - Created event and action of Build Sell Shipment.
2. Create a Sub Domain: (DOMAIN/SUB) that has the following objects setup:
- The Sell Itinerary.
- The Buy & Sell Rates.
- The Order Release.
Buy Itinerary: DOMAIN.BI
Buy Rate Offering: DOMAIN/SUB1.BRO
Buy Rate Record: DOMAIN/SUB1.BRR
Sell Itinerary: DOMAIN/SUB1.SI
Sell Rate Offering: DOMAIN/SUB1.SRO
Sell Rate Record: DOMAIN/SUB1.SRR
3. Form the sub-domain plan a Buy Shipment. That will trigger the buy shipment agent and will create a sell shipment in the sub-domain.
4. Check the Sell Shipment and find that the s S_Equipment created in the parent domain.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms