Incorrect Contact Shown on "Review and Send" Page When Sending a Message from a Driver
(Doc ID 1185495.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.1.0 to 6.1.3 [Release 6.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Sending an outbound Freeform message using "Compose and Send Message" from the Driver, the message is actually being sent to the contact on the Device as expected, however, the Review Message Screen shows the contact of the Driver.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into OTM.
2. Go to Fleet Management --> Driver.
3. Search for a Driver.
4. Select and go to Actions --> Fleet Management --> Utilities --> Compose and Send Message.
5. Put in the following:
Message Type: Your outbound message type created
Message Priority: 1
Subject: Test Sub
Text: Test Text
6. Click "Review and Send".
7. Note the Contact shows with a Source of "Driver".
8. Click "Submit".
9. Go to Business Process Automation --> Integration --> Transmission Manager.
10. Check inbound "No" and Insert Time of today.
11. Click the Message Hub Tab.
12. Message Type, put “your message type”.
13. Click Search.
14. Note Transmission shown.
15. Click to edit and then click on Message ID.
16. Note the Contact ID is the device contact which was expected, but it does not match the contact shown on the "Review and Send Page".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document