Decimal Places not Defined in Rate Unit Break Profile
(Doc ID 1185766.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.1.1 to 6.1.3 [Release 6.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find when trying to define a decimal place for the break value for Rate Unit Break Profiles it is not allowed and receive a warning: Break Value may not contain decimal values
Expect that decimals would be allowed when defining a break value for Rate Unit Break Profiles.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Contract Rate and Management > Power Data > Rates and Codes > Rate Unit Break Profiles
2. Create New Rate Unit Break Profile
3. Enter Unit of Measure for Data Type
4. Enter Weight for UOM
5. Define a Rate Unit Break ID
6. Attempt to enter 1.5 or anything with a decimal for Break Value
7. Receive Error: Break Value may not contain decimal values
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document