Ready To Ship Screen Null Date Not Carried To Order Release
(Doc ID 1188104.1)
Last updated on JULY 09, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.1.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expect that OR created from OB to reflect the changes done to the dates
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an order base with a line item with the following dates populated: Early Pickup Date, Late Pickup Date, and Late Delivery date.
2. From the order base line chose the action 'Ready to Ship'
3. Clear the Late Pickup Date and Late Delivery Date
4. Click 'Save'
5. Open the order release which is created.
6. The order release has the EPD, LPD, and LDD populated even though the dates were removed in step 3.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|