Ready To Ship Screen Null Date Not Carried To Order Release
(Doc ID 1188104.1)
Last updated on JULY 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Order base line dates (EPD, LPD, EDD, LDD) which if removed from the Ready To Ship screen does not carry over to the order release dates
Expect that OR created from OB to reflect the changes done to the dates
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an order base with a line item with the following dates populated: Early Pickup Date, Late Pickup Date, and Late Delivery date.
2. From the order base line chose the action 'Ready to Ship'
3. Clear the Late Pickup Date and Late Delivery Date
4. Click 'Save'
5. Open the order release which is created.
6. The order release has the EPD, LPD, and LDD populated even though the dates were removed in step 3.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document