Confirm Receipt Process Sends Notification For Finally Closed Orders
Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are receiving confirm receipt notifications as workflow continues to send the notifications after the purchase order has been 'Finally Closed'.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create requisition and approve.
2. Autocreate and approve Purchase Order 'XXX'.
3. Run concurrent request 'Confirm Receipts Workflow Select Orders' . This will pick up any Open PO's that have passed their need by date.
4. Requester receives notification 'Confirm Receipt of Order XXX'
5. Requester doesn't respond or responds with the result: Not Received
6. Finally Close or cancel the Purchase Order.
7. Requester receives notification 'Confirm Receipt of Order XXX' 7 days later.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms