Unable To Update Amount In Change Request For Line Type 'Goods or Services Billed by Amount'
(Doc ID 1196474.1)
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2021
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a change request for a 'Goods or Services Billed by Amount'
requisition, the Amount field is not updateable. (Only the calculated quantity field is updateable).
Issue occurs in Release 12.0.4, 12.0.6 and 12.1.1
For foreign currency requisitions (where price has been set to the exchange rate by the system) this forces users to do the quantity calculation to get the desired amount. This makes the change request process much more difficult and confusing for end-users, and should not be required for a 'Goods or Services Billed by Amount' requisition line.
1. Create a requisition in US iProcurement of type 'Goods or Services billed by
Amount' (functional currency = USD)
2. Change the currency to JPY to create a foreign currency requisition line
3. Enter amount 1000 JPY. System automatically calculates:
-Quantity = 10.8108108108108
-Price = 92.5JPY (the current exchange rate)
4. Submit and approve the requisition
5. Create and Approve a PO for the requisition line.
6. Go to iProcurement and click 'Change' for the requisition
7. On the "Change Order 9999 (10.81 USD): Select Lines" page, the Amount
field is not updateable for this 'Goods or Services billed by Amount' requisition
line. Only the Quantity calculated field is updateable. User is forced to
do the calculations themselves to get the desired Amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document