R11i/ R12: OIE: Updating Expense Allocations In OIE or Expense Accounts in APXXXEER Does Not Retain Changed Value
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
APXXXEER.fmb Expense Report Audit form
OIE Expense Allocations form
Default Account Value
Default Segment Value
Users are unable to update Account segment values in multiple locations including the APXXXEER Expense Report (audit) form within Payables as well as the Expense Allocations form in OIE.
Users are unable to update the Account segment values for expense lines in the APXXXEER Expense Report form within the core Payables. Once the expense report has been saved, then a valid combination selected, the user can then enter another segment value and save.
Steps to duplicate
Log into the core Payables application.
Navigate to Invoice=>Entry=>Expense Reports (APXXXEER form)
Create a new expense report
Select an expense type.
Select the Accounting tab.
Open the accounting update form (LOV)
Attempt to change a segment.
The main APXXXEER form still shows the original segment value.
When updating the Cost Center segment (example entitled 'Department') in the Expense Allocations form within OIE the value does not change upon selecting the Apply button.
Steps to recreate
1) Log into SSWA and navigate to the Internet Expense related responsibility
2) Select Create Expense Report button, enter required data in the General Information page and select Next.
3) Enter at least one expense line and populate required fields, then select Next to reach the Allocations form.
4) Select line one's check box, then select the Update Allocations button.
5) In the update form, change the value for the segment 'Department' (which is actually the cost center segment) and select Apply.
6) The update form closes and the main Allocations form refreshes, showing line 1 with the original Department (cost center) segment value rather than with the value entered in the update form.
KFF <Patch 8450105> "R11.5 CONSOLIDATED PATCH FOR CORE FLEXFIELD FILES R7.1 STANDALONE" was applied.
KFF <Patch 9716079> "DEFAULT VALUES FOR SEGMENT VALUES ARE NOT GETTING CLEARED" was applied
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms