Work Invoice Date Sent Field Is Blank All The Time Though Its Populated On Work_invoice Table
(Doc ID 1205595.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.1.0 to 6.1.3 [Release 6.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When sending a work Invoice xml from an agent using the action "Send Integration" (which is the only available option for sending xml on this agent type), the Work Invoice "Date Sent" field does not get populated as expected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into OTM.
2. Create an Agent which sends integration when work invoice is created.
3. Look up a shipment with a driver assigned.
4. Generate a work invoice.
5. The work invoice creation, kicked of Agent WORK INVOICE CREATED SEND INTEGRATION
6. Go to Transmission Manager and look up the transmission.
7. Click to Edit and Open the detail. Note the Date Sent does not show in the xml
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document