WIP Component Issue Error: CSI_NO_WIP_COMP_INSTANCE - "Wip Issued Component Instances Not Found..." When WP Job Is 'Unreleased'
(Doc ID 1207195.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 20-Nov-2013***
Error Message: WIP issued component instances not found for this wip job (WIP_ENTITY_ID : &WIP_ENTITY_ID and Item &INV_ITEM_ID)
When attempting to process WIP Component Issue transactions where the original WIP discrete job for the Sales Order is not used and remains in "Unreleased" status (the order is fulfilled using items from a separate WIP job), the Install Base transaction fails with the following error:
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Open an ATO Sales Order Line. WIP Job is automatically open and reserved for this order line
2) A second, different job is open and completed (due to logistic issues during manufacturing process for example)
3) Sales Order Line is shipped with the serial number produced under the second, new job
4) Original Job remains in 'Unreleased' status
5) Install Base transaction falls with the error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!