FTI Reporting Period for Year Returns No Results
(Doc ID 1209844.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Transportation Intelligence - Version 6.1 to 6.2 [Release 6]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When inputting only the year for the Period (and other criteria) in FTI, no information is returned. Only when adding month or other criteria to the Period are results returned.
Expect that you could use the criteria of Year for the period and results would be returned.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Transportation Intelligence > Ad Hoc Query
2. Click on Fusion Transportation Intelligence
3. Click on Period then Year
3. Click on Shipment Analysis > Shipment Facts
4. Add Total Shipments, Total Weight, Total Volume and Total Actual Cost to Criteria
5. Select Display Results
6. Receive the following: The specified criteria didn't result in any data.
7. Select on the Criteria tab
8. Click on the Period and add month to the criteria
9. Select Display Results
10. This time the results are displayed for viewing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document