Error While Applying a Clause After Copying Text From Microsoft Word to the Rich Text Editor
(Doc ID 1220144.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After copying text from Microsoft Word to the Rich Text Editor (RTE) in a Clause, the following error occurs while saving/applying.
The following input contained illegal input value, please re-enter your input or contact the system administrator.
1. Use Microsoft Word and type in the Clause text.
2. Select the text with your mouse and copy it.
3. Navigate to the Contract Terms Library Administrator responsibility.
4. Create a new Clause.
5. Paste the text in the Clause RTE.
6. Populate all the mandatory fields in the Clause.
7. Click the 'Apply and Add Details' button.
8. The indicated error shows.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document