Missing Logical Transactions And Missing Intercompany Invoices In Payables For Intercompany Procuring Flow (Global Procurement)
(Doc ID 1220403.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Executable:INCIAP - Create Intercompany AP Invoices
What could explain the following behavior:
Create Intercompany AP Invoices concurrent program (INCIAP) does not create an invoice in Payables for Global Procurement Intercompany flow with Advanced Accounting enabled,
and no logical transactions is created in the receiving organization either.
1. Create a purchase order in procuring operating unit A
2. Receive and deliver the PO in receiving operating unit / organization B
3. Get the transactions costed
4. Review the material transactions
- In receiving organization B:
See a PO receipt (physical transaction)
See there is no logical transactions
- In procuring organization A:
See a Logical PO Receipt and Logical Intercompany Sales Issue transactions
5. Create a Payables invoice in procuring operating unit A and match it to the receipt in organization B
6. Run the Create Intercompany AR Invoices (INCIAR) and AR Auto-invoice concurrent programs in procuring operating unit A
7. Go to AR Transactions form
See an Intercompany AR Invoice got created
8. Run the Create Intercompany AP Invoices concurrent program (INCIAP) in receiving operating unit B
9. See no data gets created in Payables invoice open interface tables
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document