Ordermovement Xml Interface Doesn'T Contain Shipfromlocationref And Shiptolocationref Elements
(Doc ID 1232693.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.1.1 to 6.1.3 [Release 6.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On OTM version 6.1.1 When creating a Order Release XMl from a Custom Out XML Profile to show all Order Movement data, the shipto and ship from data is not included as expected. Other order movement data is included.
Expect the data to be present.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into an OTM 61 system
2. Go to Business Process Automation --> Integration --> Integration Manager
3. Click Perform Integration Command.
4. Select an Element of "Release", an Object of "MOVE1" and an Out Xml Profile of "OM_PROFILE" (configured to use Default Mode: MIN, but including xpath: Release/OrderMovement/).
5. Click Process.
6. Note the Order Movement data is shown as expected, however, there is no source and destination information for the Order Movement as the client expects.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document