E-Business Suite Application Object Library System Administrator FND_PROFILE.VALUE ('ORG_ID') returns -1 When Changing Responsibility And Organization Context
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Application Object Library - Version 22.214.171.124 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
E-Business Suite Application Object Library, Basic System Administration Functions and Maintenance related issues
A Responsibility context change initiates an Organization context change depending on the value of the profile 'MO: Operating Unit'.
Once a Responsibility context change occurs in alternate times, i.e.
- 1st resp context sets org context correctly
- 2nd resp context resets org context incorrectly
- 3rd resp context sets org context correctly
- 4th resp context resets org context incorrectly
the organization context is reset to -1.
The organization context should always be set to the proper value given a valid responsibility context change that is associated to a valid operating unit.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set valid profile values for MO: Operating Unit for the System Administrator Responsibility and Application Developer Responsibility.
2. Execute the following query:
set serverout on
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms