OTM Does Not Propagate Correlation ID From The Inbound Queue To The Acknowledgement Queue
Last updated on JANUARY 02, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.1.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Transportation Management
Part No. E16556-01
The documentation is saying"Use JMSCorrelationID Header Option: A column exists in the queue table for a correlation id (table column name is CORRID). This field is also set in the acknowledgment queue when the response is queued."
There is a gap between the documentation and what the logic is actually doing. It reads the correlation id on inbound, but is not setting the correlation id in the queue for the ack. It is passing the original value of the correlation id within the ack (TransmissionAck)
Steps to replicate:
1. Create inbound queues, GPAOTMINBOUND, RAISE_XML_TOPIC, ACKNOWLEDGMENT, NOTIFY_EXCEPTION
2. Use the JMSCorrelationID Header Option to correlate inbound message with the Ack and Notify Exception messages.
3. Configured the AQ adapter in the BPEL process using the standard functionality in BPEL .
4. In the inbound queue table (queue GPAOTMINBOUND) the messages are inserted with valid CORRID.
5. OTM is consuming and processing the transmission
6. The Acknowledge message, in the ack queue table is not bringing the CORRID; it is bringing it null
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms