For Oracle Supplier Management, Supplier Simple Search results in 'No results found'
(Doc ID 1252014.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Supplier Lifecycle Management - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Applications 12.1.2:
Find that when searching for a valid approved supplier using 'Supplier Management Administrator' responsibility, no results found is returned.
-- Expected Behaviour
Expect to see the supplier record returned.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Use Sourcing Super User responsibility and create a negotiation.
2. On supplier search page, enter value 'TEST%' and this returns various suppliers including supplier 'test ABC'.
3. This supplier shows the status as Approved.
4. Now use responsibility 'Supplier Management Administrator' responsibility and navigate to 'Supplier Home' page.
5. Under search, enter the criteria as 'test ABC' and click on Go.
6. No results found is returned.
From Sourcing responsibility, it has been verified that supplier exists and is approved.
-- Business Impact
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot do simple search for suppliers.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document