R12: Generic Data Fix (GDF): Duplicate bank accounts in IBY_EXT_BANK_ACCOUNTS
Last updated on JULY 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 to 12.2 [Release 12.0 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The goal of this document is to describe what the Generic Data Fix (GDF) <Patch 10144798> ("GDF: DUPLICATE EXTERNAL BANK ACCOUNTS") does, why it is needed, when and how to use it. And also what code fix patches are available to prevent this issue from recurring.
Some of the issues that these scripts will address are listed here for your reference:
- Getting error "The external bank account already exists" while trying to create a new bank account.
- Error when running iby_dup_bnkAcct_Fix.sql
- Unable to add or amend Bank Details page in Supplier records. Getting error: "Attribute BankPartyid in ExtBankAccountsAM.ExtBankBranchesVO1 is required".
- "Remit-to Bank Account" not defaulting.
- User added additional lines to invoice after it was originally validated and paid. Now this invoice is partially accounted and needs revalidation. However, "duplicate bank account" error occurs during validation.
- In 11i, same banks were assigned to multiple sites associated with multiple operating units. After upgrade, now that bank assignment is at the header level, system shows list of same banks under a single supplier.
- Supplier Site Contacts Open Interface Import Error - "Inconsistent data entered as compared to TCA".
- Create Accounting does not pick up the Payments.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms