When attempting to Calculate Best Direct Cost, Actual Cost not Showing on Results Screen
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.1.0 to 6.1.4 - Release: 6.1 to 6.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When calculating Best Direct Cost, the cost does not show in the results screen. Instead, only the Rate offering shows. As the field is available, the client expects the cost to show as well. As a workaround, the best direct cost can be viewed on the order release.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into OTM 6.1.
2. Search for any order release.
3. Select and go to Actions --> Order Management --> Calculate Best Direct Cost --> Buy
4. Notice the rate offering field is populated, but the Buy Best Direct Cost is blank.
5. Click the order release id to view the Order Release ID.
6. Click the + Next to More.
7. Note the Best Buy Direct Cost shown here and can be used as a workaround.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms