Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.1.0 to 6.1.4 - Release: 6.1 to 6.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that when and an Order Release agent is configured with the Action: "ORDER RELEASE - MOD - PROPAGATE CHANGES". When an update to the times on an Order Release stop is done, this agent action does not correctly update the shipment stop times.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an Agent with action: ORDER RELEASE - MOD - PROPAGATE CHANGES: Pickup Dates, Delivery Dates.
2. Create a Mulitstop Order with with Early and Late Pickup dates
3 Navigate to Order Management -> Order Release -> Order Release with Stops
4. Actions -> Operational Planning -> Create Buy Shipment -> Direct (click OK
5. Click on created Order Release
6. Edit the Order Release
7. Go to Order Stops tab and edit the stop
8. Add a day to both times
9. Save the order.
This will trigger the agent to update the shipment but the changes are not propagated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms