"ORDER RELEASE - MOD - PROPAGATE CHANGES" Agent Action Does Not Correctly Update the Shipment Stop Times
(Doc ID 1273142.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.1.0 to 6.1.4 [Release 6.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that when an Order Release agent is configured with the Action: "ORDER RELEASE - MOD - PROPAGATE CHANGES". When an update to the times on an Order Release stop is done, this agent action does not correctly update the shipment stop times.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an Agent with action: ORDER RELEASE - MOD - PROPAGATE CHANGES: Pickup Dates, Delivery Dates.
2. Create a Multistop Order with with Early and Late Pickup dates
3 Navigate to Order Management -> Order Release -> Order Release with Stops
4. Actions -> Operational Planning -> Create Buy Shipment -> Direct (click OK
5. Click on created Order Release
6. Edit the Order Release
7. Go to Order Stops tab and edit the stop
8. Add a day to both times
9. Save the order.
This will trigger the agent to update the shipment but the changes are not propagated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document