R12: Attachments - Only One Block Entity Can Have Insert, Update And Delete Privileges
(Doc ID 1273599.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Application Object Library - Version 12.1.2 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FNDATFUN, Block, Entity, Insert, Update, Delete, Privileges
On the Attachment Functions form FNDATFUN, when attempting to save a related entity, the following error occurs:
"Only one block entity can have insert, update and delete privileges."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
01. NAV: Application Developer / Attachments / Attachment Functions
02. Query for the existing Form function ARXTWMAI
03. Scroll to TGW_HEADER â Click Entities
04. Insert New Entity:
05. Entity: OM Order Header
06. Display Method: Related Entity
07. Include in Indicator: Enable (click OK to warning message)
09. Query: When condition True
10. Insert: Never
11. Update: Never
12. Delete: Never
13. Field: tgw_header.interface_header_context
14. Operator: =
15. Value 1: ORDER ENTRY
16. Primary Key Fields
Key 1: tgw_header.interface_header_attribute6
17. SQL Statement: None
Unable to see OM attachments in AR transactions and vice versa
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|