PO Approval: Approver Does Not Receive Mail Notification Although E-Mail Address Is Provided In Approval Form
(Doc ID 1276060.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:POXDOAPP.FMB - Approval Submission Call Form
***Checked for relevance on 13-Jan-2014***
***Checked for relevance on 02-Nov-2015***
When submitting a purchase order for approval and providing the email address of the approver in the transmission method block the approver receives no notification. The mail has the following status:
- Msg Type = POAPPRV
- Message Name = PO_PO_APPROVE or PO_PO_APPROVE_PDF
- Status = OPEN
- Mail = MAIL
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Purchase Orders > Purchase Orders
2. Create a purchase order and save it
3. Choose Approve
4. Under the transmission block check E-Mail and enter the email address of the approver
5. Submit the purchase order for approval
6. The approver receives no email notification
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document