Generic Data Fix (GDF) Patch for Bug 17480384 Post Upgrade- 11i Batches upgraded with duplicate Batch names
(Doc ID 1276536.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 27, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 to 12.2 [Release 12.0 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The goal of this document is to describe what the Generic Data Fix (GDF) unpublished <
Note: For more information on Generic Data Fix patches, including a complete list of GDF patches available, please see
What does it do?
<Patch 17480384> is a Generic Data Fix patch, which will help you to solve the following issues:
Identify and display the
- AP batches with duplicate batch names
- New batch names that will be updated to the identified batches.
Why it is needed?
There exists duplicate batch names in R12 data post upgrade.
When running Invoice register report for such batches, the report errors with the 'too-many-rows exception'.
When to use it?
This GDF will identify all batches having duplicate batch names and correct the data by appending the org_id to the existing batch name.
eg: TEST_BATCH for org 60 will be updated to TEST_BATCH-60.
Once the scripts are run, the duplicate data will be identified and corrected.
Script: selection script : ap_duplicate_batch_names_sel.sql
fix script : ap_duplicate_batch_names_fix.sql
- to identify and display the AP Batches with duplicate batch names
- to display the value of the new batch name to be updated to the duplicate batches.
- to update the batch names of the identified batches by appending the org_id to the batch name
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!