Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.1.1 to 6.1.4 - Release: 6.1 to 6.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to uses the action “IF SHIPMENT EVENT, that after saving the saved condition and editing the agent, the following issue occurs:
The saved condition is no longer present and attached to the IF SHIPMENT EVENT
-- Expected Behavior
That the Saved Condition would be saved for the IF SHIPMENT EVENT for the agent is used.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Created an Agent for a Shipment to used IF SHIPMENT EVENT
2. Agent Type of Shipment
3. Agent Event of Shipment- Modified
4. On Actions I selected IF SHIPMENT EVENT
5. Then for the Saved Condition, select On Shipment (or any Saved Condition), then click Save My agent actions then shows: IF SHIPMENT EVENT: ON SHIPMENT
6. Then click Finished, then click Edit
7. The Saved Condition for the IF SHIPMENT EVENT has not been saved
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms