Extended Warranty Contracts not Created from Order Management Integration
(Doc ID 1282315.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Extended Warranty is not created when imported from OM. This occurs in a certain condition when the users do not select any inventory org before shipping.
No errors are found in Installed Base and the order appears under Reprocess Order in OKS responsibility. After processing the order in OKS the contract get created.
Expect that the extended warranty contract is created the first time.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
(R) Order Management
1. create the order that contain an Extended Warranty item
2. do not select the Inventory Org
3. ship the product
4. make sure the concurrent "Service Contracts Order Capture Integration" is running - scheduled to be run every 4 minutes
5. check in OKS is any contract was created => no contract is there
6. search for errors in IB => no errors
7. go to OKS / Reprocess Errors interface and search for this order. The order is found and on reprocessing the Extended Warranty is created.
All above flow is working fine if the Inventory Org is selected when shipping.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document