PJM Enabled And Non-WMS Enabled Org Pick Release Process Completes In Warning Line Gets Backordered Though Onhand Is Present
(Doc ID 1285514.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Executable:WSHREL - Pick Release
When attempting to Pick release any order the following error occurs.
Pick Release process could not allocate <quantity> of item <item name> for order <order number> as there was insufficient quantity available Or Inventory allocations have failed, and the line has been back ordered.
1. Order Management Super User
2. Navigate to shipping > release orders for picking
3. Enter criteria to pick release any order.
4. Pick release completes with warning.
5. Review the Pick release log file, see above error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document