Last updated on JULY 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Executable:WSHREL - Pick Release
When attempting to Pick release any order the following error occurs.
Pick Release process could not allocate <quantity> of item <item name> for order <order number> as there was insufficient quantity available Or Inventory allocations have failed, and the line has been back ordered.
1. Order Management Super User
2. Navigate to shipping > release orders for picking
3. Enter criteria to pick release any order.
4. Pick release completes with warning.
5. Review the Pick release log file, see above error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms