Last updated on JULY 09, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Operational Planning - Version: 6.2.0 to 6.2.2 - Release: 6.2 to 6.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A user has a User Preference configured where they override a specific UOM (Unit of Measure) to something other than the system default. For example, the user preference for WEIGHT UOM is set to KG (where the system default is LB). When a user displays a shipment in Load Configuration View and selects the "Show Content" option of "Stop Summary", it is found that all stops list the Total Weight and Total Volume have the correct UOM based on the User Preference for all stops, except the last stop. The last stop is displaying with the system default UOM.
Expect that all stops on the "Stop Summary" display of the Load Configuration View display in the User Preference UOM selected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Assign a User Preference to a user that has a Weight and/or Volume UOM preference that is different from the system default (Configuration and Administration -> Preferences -> User Preferences)
2. Navigate to Shipment Management -> Shipment Management -> Buy Shipment
3. Search for a Multistop shipment and Actions -> Operational Planning -> View -> Load Config
4. Click on "Stop Summary" under the "Show Content" section
5. Observe that the "Total Weight" and "Total Volume" are displayed in the UOM configured on the User Preferences for all stops except the last stop. The last stop is displayed in a different UOM (the system default UOM)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms