Last updated on JUNE 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reviewed for currency 22-June-2017
Form:WSHFDREL.FMB - Define Release Rules Form
Form:WSHFRREL.FMB - Launch Pick Release Form
When attempting to create a pick release rule with the destination type defined as Zone or Region, the following error occurs. Customer can ignore this error and save the rule; but when customer uses this rule for pick release, nothing is picked.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to shipping->setup->picking->define release rules
2. Enter criteria for a new pick release rule
3. In the 'Destination Type' field on the Order tab, Enter type as Zone
4. Above error occurs
5. Repeat steps 2-3 with destination type as Region, same error
6. Click OK on the Error message, then finish entering criteria for the release rule and save it
7. Navigate to Release Sales Orders for Picking form.
8. Use the new pick release rule for pick release.
9. Expected orders are not picked.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms