Build Rates Action: Minimum Rates For A Bid Are Not Written To The Rate Record
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Sourcing - Version: 6.1.2 to 6.1.5 - Release: 6.1 to 6.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Build Rates action does not add the Overriding Minumum Cost field from the Bid record to the Rate Record. This means that the Minimum Costs that are collected from the service providers for their rates will not be included in the rates that are built from that bid round. It is expected that the Minimum cost be included in the created Rate Record.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new bid round for a project.
2. Include the MIN_COST field on the Carrier Response Template (CRT).
3. Process at least one carrier bid which contains a Minimum cost value which would provide a winning bid.
4. Run the Build Rates action from the Project.
5. Review the values in the Rate Record application for the carrier with the Minimum Costs entered.
6. Note the MIN_COST fields are not included as a record in the RATE_COST_GEO file. It is expected the Min Cost to show on the Rate Cost page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms